Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Altec Stuff For Sale

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Benmarkev's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 13th, 2004
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi guys. If this is the wrong place for this message please redirect me to someplace that is. :-)

    I have some miscellaneous Altec stuff that I have been trying to work on for many months. It is now painfully clear to me that I have too many other obligations and projects. It is time to turn them over to someone that will be able to enjoy them.

    First, I don?t have the time to crate and ship anything. If you are interested you must pick them up yourself. I live in a suburb of Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota, USA.

    Here?s what I would like to sell ASAP:

    - 2 Altec 606 cabinets
    - Walnut cabinets
    - The condition is very bad, stains and chips
    - One baffle is original
    - One baffle has been butchered.
    - The baffles are easily removed and replaced, that was one of the first things I had planned to do?
    - 1 Altec 601C Duplex driver, with N-3000E crossover
    - The woofer seems to be working
    - The horn does not seem to be working
    - The number 391303 is on the mounting flange
    - The number 2106 is on the back of the cone
    - 2 Altec Sevilles 847A
    - These are also walnut, they are 100% original and in very good shape. They have minor scratches and dents but are intact. They contain:
    - 414Z 12? woofer
    - 3000G HF Horn
    - N-3000F crossover
    - Serial# 391612 (643)
    - Serial# 391628 (837)

    It?s Christmas! I?m feeling generous! Any and all offers considered. Please reply to this e-mail address:

    [email protected]

    Thanks everyone.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Benmarkev's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 13th, 2004
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Sevilles sold for $200. Anyone interested in the 606 cabinets or the 601C duplex?

    Thanks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.